Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Surprise!!

Here are the first photos of Isabel's baby sister or brother. Yup, I'm pregnant! I'm 18 weeks tomorrow, due July 2nd. It looks like another girl, according to the ultrasound tech, but it was a little early, so she wasn't 100% sure. Isabel has been convinced all along that it's a baby sister. I'm doing pretty well, although I'm super tired. And I'm in pregnant clothes a lot sooner this time! Amazing how your body just remembers how to be pregnant.;) I guess I'll have to change the name of the blog when it's no longer mostly about Isabel! ;) Enjoy the pics of the little alien child. :) 2 little feet.
Right in the middle is a hand and arm.

And here is the alien baby profile shot. :)




2 comments:

Misty said...

Oh, good--more details! I saw the photo on Facebook, so I came here in search of more. Yes, you'll definitely have to change the name of the blog after the new baby is born. As I said, I'm very excited for you! Take care of yourself.

Suzanne said...

Wow! That's super good news! I can't make out the feet, but I see the super cute face and arm/hand combo. You guys must be psyched! Congrats!