Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome Sophia!

Here she is, the newest member of the family! My beautiful niece, Sophia, was born on 8/9/07 at 8:28PM weighing 6lbs 15oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Sarah is recovering well and Rowan is in love with his new sister. Isabel calls her baby Phia or Phi-Phi, she can't manage the whole Sophia name yet. Rowan just calls her baby sister. She is such a little cutie-pie! Isn't she beautiful?
Rowan loves giving her kisses.
Isabel loves babies, but isn't too sure she likes Mommy holding one!
Here's the proud Gramma and Grampa with an adoring Isabel patting Sophia.

3 comments:

Misty said...

She really is beautiful. Isabel's nicknames for her made me laugh. "Phi-phi" is adorable! It's great to see those wide smiles on your parent's faces.

Suzanne said...

Sophia is a very beautiful baby, I agree with Misty! I bet it was a good experiment to see Isabel's reaction to you holding a new baby. Abby always wants me to pick her up as soon as she sees me with one in my arms.

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Congratulations to your family on the new arrival!