Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cutest Kid in the Universe

Cutest kid in the Universe, and it's finally been acknowledged by people other than us. Our little cutie was chosen as a daily winner on http://www.parents.com/ as their cutest kid on February 2nd. If you're reading this on the 3rd or 4th check it out, she's still up there on the page. In other news, my parents retired from teaching on December 22nd and we attended the big party for my dad on January 20th. He'd been teaching at Sunderland Elementary School for 32 years! It was a fun night with lots of great food and a great slide show of pics of my dad throughout the years. Isabel was a little intimidated by all the people and wouldn't leave my hip for most of the evening. Two days later my parents headed down to Florida to visit friends and family and enjoy a little sunshine. They just arrived back yesterday so we dropped in today so Isabel could see her Grandpa and Grandma who she missed quite a bit. While they were gone we got to use their tickets to the Umass vs BU hockey game. Isabel wore her Umass sweatshirt and had a blast cheering and dancing and making eyes at the little boy down the row. She's a natural flirt! I think we're in trouble when she gets older! I'm happy that we finally got some decent snow here, so hopefully Isabel can get out and play in it. She loves to look at it and has learned to say "pretty snow". She seems to learn new words every day lately. Tomorrow we'll work on having her say "Go Bears" and she'll get to wear her Bears jersey one more time as we watch the SuperBowl. Since the Patriots didn't make it I'll be cheering for the Bears as well. Go Bears!
Isabel hanging out with all her pals in her big chair.




Bubble bath time, check out all that hair!

3 comments:

Misty said...

I like that pic of her in the papasan chair with all her stuffed animals. Fun stuff. Is that Curious George in the right corner? Em loves the Curious George movie (so do Ang and I--it's really sweet as well as funny). Have you seen it?

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzanne said...

Little Jason is so cute! Just teasing, she just looks so much like daddy with those EYES! I love these pix. You do have a ctuie pie. There's a different picture on the parents site though now. I assume she's not a little black boy named Jackson, age 7 months. :)