Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Finally some snow to play in

We finally got some decent snow last week, the Valentine's Day Blizzard hit New England pretty hard. I was able to find Isabel a snow suit at the outlet store for only $5.00, lucky for me since I'd waited till most places had switched over entirely to spring clothes. Today was really nice out, about 40 degrees and sunny, so I bundled Isabel all up and we played out in the front yard for a while. She loved making and throwing snowballs and sliding down the tiny snowbank on her bottom and on her tummy face-first. What a little daredevil! We had a blast and I managed to get a couple decent pictures. I'm also going to post a couple of pics of Isabel's Valentine's outfit that her daddy dressed her in one day last week. He loves to get to dress up his little girl occasionally and the results are usually very interesting. This outfit is pretty cute, although very girly and extremely colorful, with lots of pink. I bought Isabel's little cowboy boots at Target, I saw them and just couldn't resist. She loves to wear them, actually she loves all kids of shoes right now. Usually she wears about 4 different pairs each day. She likes to play dress-up and brings me different shoes to put on her and tries on my shoes too. I need to get a pic of her trying to shuffle around the house in my sneakers. Another big milestone, I finally got to turn her carseat to face forward! She's finally 20 lbs! (At 17 1/2 months) Still a tiny little peanut, but she doesn't seem to realize that. She thinks she a big girl! All bundled up!
Goofy $5 snowsuit
Yay, snow!!!
Girly-girl in her cute new boots.
Peek-a-boo!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Fun pics! I think I'll get Emmy some boots for her birthday. I was going to ask where you got Isabel's. Sounds like you had fun in the snow.

Suzanne said...

I love that first picture. I dig how she's giving you mitten. What an adorable hat and what a deal on the snowsuit! I love the valentine outfit too, with the dress, tights, boots combo. Abby loves to throw on all kinds of shoes too. Right now she's obsessed with a pair of sandals that are too small for her... and we can only find one sandal out of the pair. Kids!